What we are, that others are often not:
- Value for money: most agents charge a flat percentage of the rent for management services regardless of the size, number of tenants or the frequency of problems at a property. We charge by the hour and work in 15 minute increments.
- Working with trusted suppliers: we like to make sure your property is looked after. We know and trust the suppliers that we use and we are confident that they are the right people for the job.
- Working in your interests: we have no incentive to sell add-on products and services. We have freedom of choice over our suppliers and will act in the interest of the landlord at all times by using the most suitable and efficient trade for the task.
- Fair: some agents apply inflated charges on top to draft contracts, to arrange for work to be carried out, to make inventories and to provide regulatory certifications. We will provide these services at the cost price to us.
- Local and independent: our office is located in Earlsfield. We manage properties across South West London.
- Dedicated: both tenants and landlords work with the same experienced property manager based locally to ensure a strong relationship is built and maintained.
- Flexible: we work with landlords to offer a bespoke management service tailored to their needs; no two landlords have the same expectations. We take expectations into consideration from the start.
- Transparent pricing: there are no hidden costs and we do not look to make additional profits. When we organise a plumber or electrician, no commission is charged on trade invoices.
- Confidentiality: many landlords do not want empty properties showing as ‘to let’ and do not want the tenants to have their details. We maintain the highest standards of confidentiality at all times.
- Accredited: we are a member of the Property Redress Scheme, authorised by National Trading Standards and The Department for Communities and Local Government. We are also a member of the National Approved Letting Scheme.
We are based in Earlsfield, SW18 and cover all areas of South West London.